N'aie crainte, à présent tout est fini,
et rejoins le monde d'où tu viens.

20.10.10

I'm not thinking right today, I've got no energy, I'm glad that you are waiting with me, tell me all about your day.

This picture is like returning to my mind all the time. JE DÉTESTE LE FRANCAIS. It makes me so sad today. All and everything about it-
But life. Life is like this gun pointing at your head. All the time.
I have to remember Ruth today. Jag hoppas att hon firar ett år i himmelen idag. Jag hoppas att hon har det bra. Jag tänker på henne.

And I wonder what the boy was thinking.
The ghost of somebody at your side.
All my friends deserted me because you painted me as the fraud I really was.
And if you think you see with just your eyes YOU'RE MAD.
Because, Lisa (do you think it's the same Lisa all the time?) learned a lot from putting on a blindfold when she knew she had been bad. She met another blind kid at a fancy dress; it was the best sex that she ever had.
And I'm not different from the rest.

Lisa knows a girl who's been abused. She's always looking for a fight. She keeps the neighbours up all night. But who needs boys when there's Lisa round?

But the girl's got a lot to be mad about. Because, she learned a lot from putting on a blindfold.

BUT WHAT I REALLY WANT TO SAY IS THAT THE SONG OF TODAY IS "IF SHE WANTS ME".

I said goodbye to someone that I loved. It's not just me. I tell you, it's the both of us. ^
And it's always worth living. At least for a while.

(upon your face you may think you're alone, but you may think again).

If you could take me to Scotland or somewhere near, please inform me as fast as you can.

Inga kommentarer: