N'aie crainte, à présent tout est fini,
et rejoins le monde d'où tu viens.

16.10.10

Ibland

I just wish for someone sometime.I just, you know, I just feel.Do you know what it's like to just feel.Don't know what I'm doing in here.If something to pick me up, right.To not feel.Daydream of today.What was the daydream of today in your life.What would you call it.Tell me then.What would you call your life.I would call my feel.I hate it.I love it.I can't stand it any longer.I never wanna get away from it.Just like that.Have you ever felt that way.I was being so wrong before.Of course I'm gonna stick with all these questions.For someone.I don't know anyone.I just cry everything out.Oh no, I meant whisper.When was really the last time you whispered.If it was a very long time ago, just whisper. Whisper a song in my ear.Notice how our shadow.Notice Movitz.This music makes me all weird inside.Find something else for me.I can't ever find. So break.

2 kommentarer:

Lars sa...

ibland is such a word and i'm such a person. when it's me it's wrong when it's not it's human. i don't know the relevancy of this but i guess i'm just trying my best sometimes at something i have thought i understood before but of course not. of course not.

i don't know you but i would try is that enough is it even real?

bedroomliver sa...

I've realised that I really hate the word ibland, so I was kind of disappointed when that really was the word I was looking for. Det är som att det är dömt att vara ett ursäktsord.
Min verklighet är mina drömmar och den sanna verkligheten är bara en dröm. and what else would I live for.